Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Epiphone Gibson Les Paul Custom


This is the next guitar that will be added to my collection wife willing! Seriously, I would love to have a Gibson Les Paul Custom in wine red but I am going to have to settle for this for now. My skills simply do not justify the $2,500 price tag that goes with the Gibson Les Paul.

From my reads of various reviews and research this guitar seems to be as close as possible to a Gibson as can be had. I tested one out a few weeks ago at the local guitar center (although I would not buy from there) it had great tone, stayed in tune through a variety of bends and pulls on the strings. I detuned and retuned and the tuners are ultra sweet and rigtht on spot, something I am not used to with my Ibanez guitars.

I will post when I purchase but for now you can view this beauty online like I do.

For more information on this guitar click HERE

No comments: